- 23 augustus 2017 Sizing up the Market, Sca
- 16 september 2016 Diversity of workmanship
- 01 februari 2016 Delivered two new SAAM tu
- 22 december 2015 Moteurs Baudouin launch n
- 22 december 2015 Moteurs Baudouin new mari
- 22 december 2015 Detegasa & Nedpower
- 17 maart 2015 GE Marine’s Tier 4 Mari
- 17 maart 2015 GE delivers its first IMO
- 03 maart 2015 GE Marine diesel engine c
- 22 januari 2015 artikel Schuttevaer
Moteurs Baudouin new marine generators: Take the power!
2015 is a key company milestone in term of new product release. The programme was initiated early this year with a new marine propulsion engine M26.3 introduction and is now supplemented with the M26.2 auxiliary diesel generator latest power optimization.
Thanks to the R&D works in the combustion field the latest M26.2 electrical power solution gains more than 20% power in comparison with the previous performance while keeping unparalleled fuel consumption and compliance to exhaust gas emission regulations. But the most noticeable record consists of such efficiency jump achievement still with a simple conventional mechanical injection.
The new M26.2 marine diesel generators are available from now in 6 cylinders in line and V12 (respectively 15.9 and 31.8 litres) along with major Classification Societies approvals.
Generators set spec at a glance
6 M26.2 416 (436) kWe – 520 (545) kVA – 50 (60) Hz
12 M26.2 836 (872) kWe – 1045 (1090) kVA – 50 (60) Hz